cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marked correct no points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am asking/posting this in wrong area please advise and I will remove.

On my scn profile under reputation I have received the following notification:

Re: Numerous processes in On Hold Status

Johan Van Zyl completed Someone marked your answer as correct

10 Points

3 hours ago

in SAP NetWeaver Administrator

I have in the meantime received other points from other questions. Am I missing something here a time

delay perhaps?

http://scn.sap.com/message/14751170#14751170

Regards,

Johan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That thread no longer has an answer marked as correct. Perhaps the original author marked it by accident or changed his mind for some other reason? While you get the notification for the 10 points, SCN does not send you a notification if the points are subsequently removed.

Steve.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In you profile, if certain information is marked on-hold status it means that the information is being verified!  This may take a while if there are numerous processes to be validated.

If you feel that the wait is too long, you may consider e-mailing the help center to ask if there is anything you can do on your part to speed up the validation process.

I hope this helps!

Isabella

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Johan,

the OP simply changed her mind and de-selected your post as correct answer again later.

This is not reflected in the history itself, since that only shows the added stuff, but when you click on Experise on the left side and choose the "SAP NetWeaver Administrator"-tile, flip it through that little icon in the right corner, you can see, what was substracted.

It's a little confusing, but that's the normal behaviour of the platform.

Regards,

Steffi.

EDIT: What Steve said... with pictures!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffi and Steve,

Thanks I should have actually just thought of that, but I did not realize due to notification.

In my confusion I would have thought the design allows for some kind of system job to allocate points only after a period i.e. and hour before sending notification. This making it null and void if a person change his/her mind in that time frame

Thanks again.

Johan

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.. Its a little gap in SCN...

You can't observe the content for point deduct..

Suppose you got a correct answer today..

Your Reputation-Expertise is updated along with History...

Expertise contain last 10 point update...

After some days, if the reply unmark as correct.. Nothing is appear in your history..

Just in Expertise, you can see the update as negative mark...

When a point deduct from your profile, you can only see what is forum where your point is get deducted..

But you can't see the details of content..