Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass the data between two application

ananth_anni
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

Can you please explain me , how to pass the data between two applications by using EVENTS conpect in Webdynpro ABAP.

Regards,

Ananth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member222068
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

Following links will help you to create events and how to use with in a component or between the components ( Cross-components )

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/eb/ed6f4169e25858e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Cross Component :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/a7/1d8b412bb5b35fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Sankar Gelivi

ananth_anni
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sankar,

Thank you Very much for your reply , This i already read and implemented in my application but , i am not getting the values .

1 Created the Event in Comp Controller with one parameter .

2.Created the method in Comp Controller and fired the event   , Passing the value in parameter .

3.In View contrller created the event handler method with my event .

4.This event handler method i called in on action of button .

5.im not getting the value from comp controller which i passed .

Can you please tell me is the procedure correct or please give some step by step description to acheive this .

Regards,

Ananth.

former_member222068
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

Can you share the logic.

Thanks & Regards,

Sankar Gelivi

ananth_anni
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sankar,

I Have one input field in and submit in comp A view.

And iam using another component B in Comp A.

So in comp B some places i have to access the Comp A View Input filed Data Ex : Ananth.

This i can do in Statis Attributes or with passes values in Url or in Interface node mapping to Comp B .

But i need this to achevie in Event creating in Component controller .

Can yo uplease help on this.

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

Try to expose your method as an Interface and call it in your another component.

Check for the receiving parameter or else debug the application. You can easily find out the issue.

With Regards,

Ramakrishnan.

ananth_anni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ramakrishna,

This way i already mentioned i have achevied , Cross component communication can be achieve through events in comp controller , can you please explain the step to do that .

ananth_anni
Participant
0 Kudos

HI sankar,

Can you please help on this to pass the data between the two applicatiion by using the events .

regards,

Ananth.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this document :

And, When you create an event with exporting parameters and passed the parameter value, in the event handler method, declare those parameters as importing parameters and you can get the data in those importing parameters.

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran