cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ER1 Issue

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am Using Standard SAP Transaction J2IER1 for ER1 Form.

Here i m facing issue with Opening(3A),Closing Balance(5A) both fields are appearing with similar values and in same way Quantity Manufactured(3) and Quantity Cleared (4) are also updating with same value.

How do i need to correct this

Your Suggestion will be highly appreciable.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Dear Phani,

I am Finance Consultant. If you have any idea to correct the program please suggest me. I have tried different ways to extract the form but it not getting updated.

If u extract the same for Your Client and if you have hands on Experience please kindly suggest me some other solution steps.

Best Wishes,

Abu siddiq

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following note helps you:-

• Note 1555865 - Wrong G/L account balance for report period in ER1- J2IER1

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks for Quick Reply--What i mean to say is where exactly this fields like quantity Manufactured/Cleared will be stored and try to analyze ---it may give a rough idea--if any customization Flaws...

Anyway ER1 forms will done at FI level and Take the Help from your FI Guys..

Phanikumar

0 Kudos

Dear Phani Kumar

My Input Parameters are

Excise Group

Plant

Report Period

Last Utilization Period

Radio Button ( Details of Manufacture, Clearance and Duty Payable)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally Standard T Codes will never give undesired/Unexpected output---Due to these are tested completely.

Can you please Check Your Input parameters---which was the origin for this issue.

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Please post all your CIN related queries here.

G. Lakshmipathi