cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain Negative Scale Quantity in VK11 Transaction

0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating condition records in VK11 transaction, Is there any possibilities to maintain Scale Quantity as negative i.e, Straight Negative (-10 qty).

Because in Standard SAP will not allow us to maintain Straight Negative Quantity value. If it is possible Kindly give me the steps to overcome this Issue.

Attaching the screen shots as well. Kindly do the needful

Regards,

Tamil 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear tell me

what is the business scenario why you want to maintain negative scale qnty

thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

We have requirement to decide the price based on the Committed Qty Vs Actual Qty.

Customer commits for 1000 Qty , if Actual consumption for the month is 1250 Qty . We have to price based on Qty variance in percentage.

From       to       Amount

-30   to   -20     -  110

-20   to   -10     -  105

-10   to    0       -  100

0     to   +10    -  100

10    to   20      -   95

20    to   30      -   90

in the above example actual 1250 Qty is 25 % more than Committed Qty (1000)

for 25% hike in consumption - the unit price for the product will be 90$ from the above scale.

Here to maintain this To Scale, we are not able to maintain in negative.

Thanks

Tamil

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This cannot be done in Standard Pricing Scales

You may have to write a routine and assign in V/06 at scales formula field
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I agree. We can achieve through routine but Customer wants to see the negative scale values in the VK11 transaction or If it's not possible they asked us to add one more extra field like flag in the screen to mark it for negative values. Then we come to know all the checked flags are holding negative scales quantity. Is it possible or any other SAP Notes are available for this to achieve this scenerio.

Regards,

Tamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As stated by others, is not possible to maintain negative scales. Now why don’t look for another approach?

If I understand well your requirement, your scale could look like:

From-To    Price

700-799      110

800-899      105

900-1099    100         > customer commitment

1100-1199   95

1200-1300   90

Why then don’t use it?

Simple and clear. Additionally, you could add a text in your price condition in custo and then use it in VK1x tcode to write customer commitment quantity and price for the commitment...

Regards,

JM