cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order with WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I launch the report S_ALR_87013542 with wbs "abc", I see that a Production Order is linked to the wbs.

when I select it, I see that the total is not equal to "0". wich make a check in the report ZP05

I do the transaction KO88 to transfer the costs on the wbs but I have the following message :

"Status DLV/TECO was reversed after settlement of period 009 2013"

Can you tell me what does that meas and what I have to do to correct the situation?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We could resolve the issue..

Thank you everyone for lending your helping hands...

1. we went to COGI to clear the good movement errors

2. we then went to CO11 to make the status to CNF from PCNF

3. KKS2  - > calculated variance...

Problem solved

we could run KO88

Ritu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to review the status of the production order and review the settlement too.  Also has anybody reversed out the FM goods receipt!!

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritu,

Settlement for production order happens only when the system status either TECO or DLV is active on the order.

The message clearly says that the the status TECO/DLV had been revoked after the settlement in period 09-2013. It means the TECO/ DLV is not active on the order.

You need to TECO the order first in CO02 by following the path Functions-> Restrict processing-> Complete technically.

Also check if any cost balance is there on the order by following path Goto-> Cost-> Balance.

If the balance is zero then settlement is not required. You can further close the order if it has been completed form logistic point of view, by following the path Functions-> Restrict processing-> Close.

Mangesh S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

1) First check your order have TECO status & closed,  then calculate variance using KKS2.

2) Then run settlement using KO88 and must enter the correct settlement period as per period of TECO status of order.

Regards

Shishir

0 Kudos

Hi Ritu

maybe 158987 - KD285 for no valid reason for overdelivery  can provide you with the feedback you need to analyze the situation...

Cheers

Pan