cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit log as a web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i'm trying to get the web service of the audit log and I came across this blog:

it seems that in version 7.1  there's no AdapterMessageMonitoringVi .

Is there any possible way to get the audit logs via web service?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't have PI7.1 in my landscape, but in the blog as well as in the note it's stated that this WS is available in PI7.1. May be u are not on the same patch level for PI7.1 as mentioned in the note?

From SAP NOTE:

Please update the software components of the Adapter Engine to the patch levels maintained in section "SP Patch Level" of this note or use newer versions to get the new web service method.

The archives and the support package stack guide can be found on the SAP Service Marketplace as described in SAP Note 952402.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I'm having the same issue.

Currently, we have PI 7.1 and SP 08 in our landscape. Do you happen to know what specific SP level do we need to retrieve the AdapterMessageMonitoringVi web service?

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the note, i believe below SP of messaging system would help u in getting AdapterMessage*** service. So i would suggest u to ask ur Basis team to verify the same

MESSAGING SYSTEM SERVICE 7.10

SP017

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For PI release 7.10, the web service AdapterMessageMonitoring is available starting from SP09; for SP08, the patch was released (available in SP08 PL44). So, the only supported way to get in in 7.10 is to update the Messaging System component to the corresponding SP level.

Please refer to the SAP Note 1373289 which describes this limitation.

The operation getLogEntries() that is used to retrieve audit log entries of the message was implemented in this web service in release 7.10 SP17 - please see the SAP Note 1814549. Thus, having patched SP08 / SP09, will not be sufficient to fulfill the requirement for audit log entries querying and the recommendation would be to apply at least SP17 for PI 7.10 systems.

Regards,

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this.It may help