Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion Flag Grey-out in VD02

pan_jittibophit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Just wondering anyone know how to control a menu -> Extra -> deletion flag in VD02 transaction. I'd like to make it always greyed out in VD02.

Cheers,

Pan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to the previous replies, here is some additional information that may be helpful.

1) When the user presses "Deletion Flags" in VD02, the system calls a new screen. Before calling this new screen, the system executes a number of authorisation checks. These include checks on authorisation objects F_KNA1_APP, F_KNA1_GRP, F_KNA1_GEN, V_KNA1_VKO. All for activity 6. So it may be an option to restrict authorisation based on these. You can see where the system checks these authorisation objects in include MF02DFO0 (just do a search for "authority-check").

2) A menu option is either enabled or disabled based on the gui status. When you access VD02, the GUI status is set here:

SAPMF02D FORM SET_PF_STATUS (Include MF02DFS0)

SET PF-STATUS P_PFKEY OF PROGRAM 'SAPMF02D'

EXCLUDING P_EXCTAB.

For a menu option to be disabled, the function code of the menu option must follow the "EXCLUDING" statement.

In the above P_EXCTAB, contains function codes that will be disabled. The function code of "Deletion Flags" is not in this internal table. You could possibly insert your own logic in include MF02DO00 that adds function code 0520 to this internal table according to your own requirement. This would ensure that the field was greyed out.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pan_jittibophit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

It's all done. So I made a change on FORM SET_PF_STATUS (Include MF02DFS0) as Noel mentioned.

Thanks heaps guys!!

Regards,

Pan

pan_jittibophit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the invaluable information guys

We are trying to restrict user to mark deletion flag on customers with specific function group.

However, in my case, we cannot use authorisation object because we have develop a BAPI which change and create contacts using ISAI_CONTACT_CHANGE and ISAI_CONTACT_CREATE function modules. For some reason, these 2 functions required activity 06 in F_KNA1_GRP so users can see deletion flag in VD02.

So we will try to mod a menu option instead as mentioned by Noel. I'll let you know once this is done successfully done

Thanks again.

Regards,

Pan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We can make these fields greyed out by using authorization object F_KNA1_AEN . I have shared a document in which I have explained in detail that how to use this authorization object and how to implement field level restrictions in customer master. Check the document in below link.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pan

please check ABAP source around MODULE modif_sperr_loesch in MF02DO00.

This is processed during PBO of VD02 transaction.

There are code & comments around permissions.

Thus, you might have to remove the appropriate permissions from user roles/profiles

to get the deletion flags grey'd out

Best regards,

Matthias