cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free of goods in 3rd party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i have trayed a lot to find answer but it is not possible to find exact answer plz let me know

i want to create free of goods in third part proceesing but i trayed a lot to find answer but all threds shows no way in sap standerd

but i have seen in this link here at the starting point sir is telling possible plz let me know

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46256

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you looking for Third Party Order Process or Free Goods Sales via Third Party system?  I am sure, you should be knowing difference between these two.  The link you provided explains how a Free Goods Sales scenario can be addressed via another interface.

I presume, you are looking for Third Party Order process with Free Goods scenario.  If this is correct, then have a look at the following thread where similar topic has been discussed.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Geetha,

As requested earlier, please give an example.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Geetha,

The link you provided might be different from your requirement! But it is a great material

Thanks for sharing!

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Geetha,

As JP asked, please elaborate, give an example describing the entire process.

The tricky part for me is -

Your company wants to sell 10pc and with it give 2pc free.

Your company tells its vendor to delivery 12pc. The vendor sends a bill to your company. Is this for 10pc or for 12pc?

Would vendor agree to give your company 2pc free?

In 3rd party standard SAP process, what ever qty the vendor has delivered to the customer (of your company), those many qty invoice verification is done. And based on that, the customer makes a bill to its customer.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geetha,

The link was describing free goods process from Third Party system. For example Sales order is created from Front End system to SAP then how to process free goods is described in the document

I think you are asking about Free goods determination in Third Party scenario (for TAS standard item category )?

For third party scenario, Free goods are not supported in Standard, you can check in Exit  MV45AFZ4

you check with your developer on how it can be leveraged using this exit

regards,

santosh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate on your requirement? Like,

- What do you meant by

free of goods in third part proceesing

- And what is your requirement process flow or configuration

- For which industry your are seeking this info

Thanks, JP