Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone actual date field authorization field

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have a unique requirement to set authorization for milestone actual date field.

I tried to took the security trace for the field and do not find any authorization object is checked.

Also this field will be greyed out on CRTD Status and will be editable on REL status. In case if i want to make the field non-editable even if it is REL status.

Additionally certain group of users will have acess to this field.

Appreciate your valuable comments and solutions for the same.

Thanks

Terence

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Well seems like it is quiet complicated. But let me give this a try. I am not sure whether it will help you.

You may go for following solutions:

1. Go to SE11 and put PLM_PS_MA_MLST_FS_C in data type. Click on change and maintain settings for making any milestone field as non editable from there. But you need to have an access key. Ask this from Basis team.

2. If you are creating milestone from CN11, then go to system->status from the menu. There you can check out for screen variant and check the input/output for screen number 1100 and program SAPMCNSM and you can further check if those fields can be checked as non editable.

3. Execute SHD0 and maintain variant and try to hard code the fields as per your requirement.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I figured out the Authorization Object.

C_MLST_BGR which has the activity 20 to Maintain Actual dates, to restrict the users, we can uncheck this activity.

Thanks

Terence

Answers (0)