SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diffrence in WRPL and MARC entries

rahul_shah9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have developed LSMW to upload replenishment data by IDoC-RPLMAS01.

Here we are uploading data for a newly created articles which are extended to refrence site (R110) and has MARC record generated with only data maintained for RP-Type. same data is maitained while extending article to the site (201).

After execution of LSMW, IDoCs are generating successfully. But when we see site level data by MM43, data got maitained only for Target, Min Target, Max target and Target Coverage and NOT for RP Type, Reorder Point and Safety Stock.

Could you please let me know why we are getting diffrence. Is there any process gap. Please let me know.

Regards,

Rahul

3 REPLIES 3

rahul_shah9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Awating for solution.

Thank you in advance.

joseph_demoya1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Raul,

I do not know why you are using the RPLMAS01 IDocs I would suggest not using this and leverage the ARTMAS05 iDoc and populate the E1BPE1MARCRT1 for the necessary site(s). As you are familiar with LSMW this might be the best solution as all of the fields you need to update are in this IDoc within this segment. Just remember to Populate the corresponding Checkbox structure in segment E1BPE1MARCRTX for the fields you are populating in the E1BPE1MARCRT1 segment.

Thank you,

Joseph

0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for information.

It is insisted to use RPLMAS01 IDoCs for uploading Replenishment data, so only issue facing is data aviability at screen level of Article master.

Regards,

Rahul