Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IS GL account has not been assigned for PLAAT1 in customization

appasaheb_nagargoje
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am doing Vendor Return Process, while posting J1IS transaction I am getting below error.

GL account has not been assigned for PLAAT1 in customization

Message no. 8I447

Diagnosis

GL account has not been assigned for the excise a/c in customization

Procedure

Assign GL a/c for the excise a/c in CIN customization under :    Accounting ->  Assign GL accounts to excise groups and                   transaction types

I have checked PLA AT1 is maintained for Excise group 11 for ETT Type DLFC & OTHR.

Please help.

Regards,

Ajay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

I had a similar issue in the past which i got resolved by the below mentioned procedure

I have assigned G/L accounts to all the excise transactions i.e. all the excise transaction related to excise group 11 for the PLAAT1 account and after that there was no error when i did return delivery and after completing the process I have removed the PLAAT1 G/L account for all the other excise transaction except OTHR and EWPO ETT. and now there is no such kind of error when I do return delivery. Kindly check and revert back.

First of all Kindly check the setting which were mentioned by Ashok Kumar Telugu

Hope this might help.

Regards,

Bhanu

13 REPLIES 13

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the document you have referred while creating J1IS document? If you have used any Subtransaction type then check whether GL account is assigned in PLAAT1 column in CIN settings under Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction..

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Ashok,

I am using OTHR transaction type. no Subtransaction Type using.

G/L Account is maintained for PLAAT1 for ETT OTHR

but error coming.

0 Kudos

You didnt answer my query. What is the document number you are referring in J1IS transaction code. Also let me know whether you are getting this error for the first time.

0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

I am we have configured system (new System)

Doing fisrt time Vendor return process

J1IS:

Transaction type= MATD

Doc no: = 5000000139 ( Mvt 122)

Doc Year: = 2014

series group:= 31

Excise Group:= 11

in ETTcustomization :

OTHR is mainatianed for PLAAT1.

why system giving error.

GL account has not been assigned for PLAAT1 in customization.

Regards,

Ajay

0 Kudos

Check the CIN configuarion is done perfectly in the below two nodes of CIN customizing - Account determination.

Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction -  for OTHR transaction type (also check with Subtransaction type if available)

Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction - for OTHR transaction type (also check with Subtransaction type if available)

If you feel you have done the said configuration perfectly but still getting the same error message while posting, please share us the clear screenshots of J1IV.

Also check whether any SAP notes are available in the market place for your release with the said scenario...

0 Kudos

after click on save button

as per above said by you customization is configured correctly.

while posting J1IS:

GL account has not been assigned for PLAAT1 in customization

Message no. 8I447

Diagnosis

GL account has not been assigned for the excise a/c in customization

Procedure

Assign GL a/c for the excise a/c in CIN customization under :    Accounting ->  Assign GL accounts to excise groups and                   transaction types

0 Kudos

Can you share the below nodes customizing clear screen shots for OTHR transaction type from CIN settings..

Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction -  for OTHR transaction type (also check with Subtransaction type if available)

Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction - for OTHR transaction type (also check with Subtransaction type if available)

0 Kudos

Please Refer customization for CIN for OTHR transaction

0 Kudos

Your first screenshot values seems to be perfect. Second screenshot is not clear.

I would suggest you to write a message to SAP regarding this behavior in J1IV posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

I had a similar issue in the past which i got resolved by the below mentioned procedure

I have assigned G/L accounts to all the excise transactions i.e. all the excise transaction related to excise group 11 for the PLAAT1 account and after that there was no error when i did return delivery and after completing the process I have removed the PLAAT1 G/L account for all the other excise transaction except OTHR and EWPO ETT. and now there is no such kind of error when I do return delivery. Kindly check and revert back.

First of all Kindly check the setting which were mentioned by Ashok Kumar Telugu

Hope this might help.

Regards,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

Is the issue resolved?

Regards,

Bhanu

0 Kudos

Hello Banu,

I have done as per your suggestion.

its working...

but if i removed G/L for all ETT expect OTHR & EWPO, it will work??

Ajay

0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

I have just cleared you the issue for return delivery.

PLAAT1 accounts is used in other transactions such as DLFC which is must for creating billing doc from SD point of view. PLA account funds are used while payment of excise duties at sale invoicing.

Kindly check SD related settings accordingly.

Regards,

Bhanu