Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel requests are not visible for the user to create Expense Report

former_member1003269
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have this issue when user is trying to create Expense report for the newly created Travel request.

On the Create Expense Report screen the newly created TRs are not visible (that includes approved trips , posted trips) 

at the same time

on the My Trips and Expenses screen (with 3 tabs All my Travel Requests, All my Expense reports, Pending  )  they are visible no problem

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Denis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the date range for when you do display the expense report.

Thanks,

Kumar

SAP.FUN

0 Kudos

Yes this is always visible from the recommended actions link in the traveler work center.

If the refresh is not working properly, then take a look at the KBA 1806905 and make sure the refresh is set properly for the tab strip but before that make sure that the integration between travel planning and travel expenses is also active.

Keep in mind though that Travel Requests in the future have 'change travel request' and requests in the past have 'create expense report'. If however the 'create expense report' link is active or not, depends on the user's authorization. If the user has no authorization to change a not-approved request and save it again in expense status, the link will not be active. So you might also check your authorizations too so this ensures that they are correctly assigned.

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

the different tabs are build to show only the content which is needed.

You can see all trips in the tab "all my trips" (as you said)

But you will not the travel requests in "all my expense reports" because it is for some reason still a request (e.g. not approved, or the date of of the approved request is still in future)

So please check the "recommended actions" field n tab "all my trips".

Hope that helps to understand the concept of the different tabs.

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis

Let me understand u well, After creating a Travel request u r trying to create a Expense report with same Trip request number... correct me if I'm wrong in understanding ur requirement here. If this is so then u need to check ur Workflow whether its been approved by your line manager or not check it from SWIA. then the Trip request get visible to create a Expense report. If this is not the case then kindly provide us screenshot,as it will be helpful for all.

Cheers

Pradyp