cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Grouping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

My client wants to create the customer grouping according to rebate customers, discount customers for 10 %, 20 %, preferred customers etc. Is it possible to do so in SAP. Where we can do this. And how can me make this combination.

Regards,

Sim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sim,

best and simple way is to configure customer hierarchy .there are no restrictions here it supports ur rebate reqmt.

reward if it helps.

mukund

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is quite possible in SAP. You can make use of the Reserve fields in Customer master for this purpose.

For configuring these fields, go to> SPRO>Sales&Distb>Master Data>Business Partners>Customers>Sales>Maintain Reserve Fields In Customer Master.

Once you go in, there are 5 fields - Customer group 1 to customer Group 5. Under each group, you can double click to maintain the possible values - 10% discount customer, 20% disc cust - etc. After maintaining these customising screens, you may proceed to maintain them in the master data.

In the customer master, sales area data, you can call these customer group fields using the menu path -> Extras > Additional data . This will give a pop up showing all the 5 customer group fields. the drop down against each field will show the values that you maintained in SPRO.

Pls let me know if this helped?

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Siva. But if catagory is more than 5 fields.

Can anyone else give some more idea which you are currently using in your company.

Regards,

Sim