Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batchjob to trigger invoice output

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement wherein Billing document is created automatically from sales order. To trigger invoice output I have scheduled a job which also sends output as email. Now the issue is that the job runs every night and triggers outputs for all available billing documents. But for the billing documents which are created before the job's scheduled time there is some other job which is triggering the output. I checked in SOST and found the ID which is triggering it. But when I checked in SM37 I did not find any job with that ID. I am unable to understand if there is no job then how come that particular ID is triggering my invoice outputs. Any help/suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

For the Output which is not created through your Job, Open the invoice through VF03 and Goto->Header->Output.

Then select the output created and click on 'further data'. This will give you three things:

- Which user processed the output (which you can search in SM37)

- What was the dispatch time (you can check if it was different than what you intend)

- Whether it was processed manually or not (flag)

Please see whether this helps.

Thanks

Rahul

kaustubh_attrey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Please check condition records for invoice output and also check SM37 by giving User name & Job Name as *. There might be a case that a different job is scheduled with the same invoice variant/ program.

Thanks

Kaustubh Attrey

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

I checked with the user ID and there is no job with that particular ID in SM37. Invoice output condition record has been maintained as Send with periodically scheduled job. Still unable to figure out how it's getting triggered.

Regards,

Karan

kaustubh_attrey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

You mentioned that you have the user id. Check with this user id are there any batch jobs running in the system. If yes then check the batch jobs variant. Someone might have used invoice creation variant and assigned it.

Thanks

Kaustubh Attrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Out put condition record maintain for Billing Out Put(VV33) in Dispatch time

1    Send with periodically scheduled job

2    Send with job, with additional time specification

3    Send with application own transaction

4    Send immediately (when saving the application)

Regards
Damu

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if it was manually setup using RSNAST00 ?

former_member431487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

It is setup as same was as reference job and those people are not having any problem so I don't understand why we are getting affected. Any idea what else could be wrong?

Regards,

Karan