cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying SAP delivered adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi group,

I need to look into modifying our W2 pdf to include text changes to Box 12DD . I have to add a condition by reading certain wage types. To this end, I would be copying the original W2 form to a Z version. Since I am new to adobe forms, I am finding it difficult to add an abap code to make this changes (unlike sapscripts). I read that either formcalc or javascript can be used to make any such changes to the form. Is this correct?

Thanks,

María

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your inputs.I accomplished this by writing code using formcalc.

María

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Please check this website. You will find here information concerning Adobe forms.

SAPTechnical.COM - Adobe Interactive Forms Tutorials

Here you find an example where to enter abap coding. SAPTechnical.COM - Adobe Forms - Create table

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Please check where the logic(existing text) for 12DD is done.At the same place do the required addition of text.

Regards,

Varun

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

To execute a form or to design a form you must have a form interface. Where you can write abap code. Apart from that, from where you are call the form i.e driver program of the form, you can write your abap code in there too.

As you are using the ZForm then obviously you have option to use z interface where you can put your condition to get desired output.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhijit

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

errm yes,

Read trough the documentation, and you will find a lot, that there must be an append to the interface.

A Adobe Form is a complete other developing! I don't think, you will be able to achive this, without reading trough the documentation and take some experience out of some tutorials...

There is no ABAP inside, just Javascript and Formcalc... but, now database available.

Regards

Florian