cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to instantiate a Build Space administrator. DTR workspaces could not be validated

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to go to DTR with my User ID and getting the following error with my user ID. The User ID is an LDAP account and has NWDI Admin role. But I was able to login to DTR with "superadmin" user which is a local UME account.

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage. For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

When i check the defaulttrace file, I have the following errors showing up.

#2.0 #2014 02 03 10:41:26:157#0-600#Error#com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdmin#

#BC-CTS-CBS#tc.CBS.Service#C0009E8B79CC003F000000AD00002174#3695250000001193##com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdmin####D520CB558CED11E3CB760050569A66E0#d520cb558ced11e3cb760050569a66e0#d520cb558ced11e3cb760050569a66e0#0#Thread[CBS BSA Orc,5,SystemThreadGroup]#Plain##

Unable to instantiate a Build Space administrator. DTR workspaces could not be validated:

Build Space "NW1_PO_C" [bsID: 14, version: 1] [in-queue: on, out-queue: "on", processing: on]

Unable to access repository. Access to workspace is forbidden.

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.tc.cbs.api.CommunicationException: Unable to access repository. Access to workspace is forbidden.

at com.sap.tc.cbs.api.impl.BSFacade.getOwnerBuildspace(BSFacade.java:537)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs._BuildSpaceValidator.checkWorkspace(_BuildSpaceValidator.java:116)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs._BuildSpaceValidator.validateWSs(_BuildSpaceValidator.java:74)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdmin.validate(BSAdmin.java:201)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdmin.updateState(BSAdmin.java:274)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdminOrc.determineChanges(BSAdminOrc.java:439)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdminOrc.validateBuildSpaceData(BSAdminOrc.java:219)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.bs.BSAdminOrc.act(BSAdminOrc.java:341)

at com.sap.tc.cbs.server.rt.impl.CourteousTimer.run(CourteousTimer.java:139)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Your help would be apprciated

Mahesh Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what happened recently?

is it a new NWDI?

Does it work before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys

The issue has been resolved with the help of NOTE

1506882 - Cannot access DTR - DTR 500 internal server error

Have to change the UME parameter in Configtool

ume.ldap.unique_grup_attribute = uid.

This value used the Unique ID of the User Groups in LDAP accounts.

Mahesh Shetty

former_member191643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Please make sure that the user through which you are trying to access the DTR has the required permissions and roles or other authentications to access dtr.

Seems to be an authorization issue.

Check these threads for required roles:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1335477

http://scn.sap.com/thread/636418

Refer this thread for other concerns:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1923559

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sid/Jun

We have integrated NWDI user matses with LDAP server. Initially when we logged on to server, we received the following error . The error makes legitimate as we have several User Groups with the same name.

"Group found, but unique name "<some group name>" is not unique!"

There is a SAP Note which says to Define Unique IDs for the groups in the ACL of the DTR

876889 - Authorization problem in DTR when using LDAP user store

SO i have defined all the Unique IDs for the User groups mentioned in the ACL files and also changed the parameter to use the Unique IDs.

After making the changes, We have restarted the NWDI server and now we are getting the following errro

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet  Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to  view the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see  Help.

It complains that I dont have Access for DTR, but I have NWDI Administrator and Administrator roles assgined to my ID.

So there is still something missing in the ACL file for th eaccess which is preventing us to login to DTR

FYI -- I can log on to DTR using local UME account ( Not LDAP account). I have created a test ID with UME roles and can login with that account. But all our users are LDAP users and we need to access the DTR with LDAP accounts.

Your help is apprciated

Mahesh SHetty