cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel request end date as required field in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have made required change on this but still it is showing as optional only. Can anyone provide input on this to make this as required field (end date only not time)

Thanks

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Is this for FITVFELD_WEB or FITVFELD? And what is your EA_HR version and SP level.

I recall there is a correction whereby the end date was not being filled if left blank in the portal leading to an error, so wonder if you are experiencing this if this problem is in the portal and the note is then required? Its note 1846835 if so.

But anyway, please clarify!

Cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sally

Yes iam getting error when i didn't enter end date and that is why Iam proposing to have this required field. Will get back you if issue is not resolved/to make this answered

Thanks Sigi also for his reply.

0 Kudos

I think then that potentially is your problem! It is a side effect also as a result of the error resolved within that correction but the note should fix it!

Let me know if not.

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally

My issue is resolved, thanks again for your support. I have other query on travel planning which i will raise sepaarte discussion. Would appreciate your input on that as well

Thanks

Venkatesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

I do not understand your requirement here.

Please check my screen shot:

(like this?)

But anyway the end date will be set from the system automatically. So if you not enter anything here the start date of trip will be chosen and the time will be set to 00:01. This is the minimum time frame to save a trip in the system.

So even you get this blue * on End Date the user does not need to enter anything.

So what is the idea behind this?

Best regards,

Sigi