cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMDT test case error mail at processor change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to configure an action for document type SMDT (test case error) so that an email gets sent automatically when the processor is changed.

For that, I have copied the action profile SMDT_STD to ZMDT_STD, copied one of the actions and set it to send a mail to the message processor.

However, the standard method called from the action definition CALL_SF_RETEST_REQUIRED called from class CL_AGS_SMT_WITC_PROCESS_SMFORM always checks if the status of the incident was changed. If not, it will not send any mail. Is there any other method I could use?

Thank you so much!

All the best

Michel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

thank you for your suggestion, but unfortunately it doesn't apply...

I am using message type SMDT. For every action, I need a method which should be run when the action is triggered and which fills and creates the document to be sent by mail. Now, for SMDT, there is only the standard method I mentioned which always checks for a status change. So it also won't work if I let it be triggered manually from the toolbar...

Also, the document to which you referred only deals with the support team determination, but I want to have the action send a mail to the message processor...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can change the action triggering based on condition, refer some example here

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31396

instead of status in condition, you can set other related to your requirement

You can try.

Thanks

Jansi