cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 approval reminder mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM experts,

I have a requirement, when approval reminder mail to approver’s outlook inbox,  I need to change the e-mail body text and need to include additional link.

Can you please suggest how should I do that?

The reminder deadline configuration is already done and standard email content is sent to approver’s inbox.  Any  badi to include custom test in the reminder email?

Thank you

Magesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it should be smartform  BBP_OUT_EXCEPTION,

try to replce it with BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF

more info here: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Events+and+Alert+Management

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you so much for the update.

I was trying to check the smartform BBP_OUT_EXCEPTION, But I can see the events only for RFx, PO and  CTR. I dint see anything for SC reminder. Also the debugging way it suggested dint not stopped into the BADI. Is there anything specific for SC?

Also I dint not see the standard reminder mail text inside the smartform BBP_OUT_EXCEPTION.

Can you please let us know if there is any otherway.

Thank you

Magesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for the suggestions.

I can able to control the reminder email text using the new smartform which is controlled through the BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF.

but the regular email send to the approver's outlook when shapping cart is created and send for approval,

In standard the regular mail is sending with SC pdf attachment. I would like to change the email body text. In which i am unable to control through this badi.

Is there any other place where we can control the email body text?

Thank you

Magesh

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh,

can be, your text is taken from workitem definition.

please, check the report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND, and try BADI BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

I was able to change the email body using the BADI that you have suggested.

Thank you

Magesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for all your update.

I need you help on below requirement.

For approval  reminder email to outlook (Event based), i can successfully change the email body text using custom smartform of (ZBBP_OUT_EXCEPTION)  and control the smartform using the BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF. but is there any other better way were we can change the body text by enhance the program/function/class? Because client is looking for enhancement than custom smartform.

Thank you

Magesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Magesh,

which mail are you talking about? Alert and notification or approval mails?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I am looking for alert and notifications which the text is configured in the task TS40007984 (Description)

for event WF_APPR_LATEST_END. I can change the description, but based on some condition i need to add additional text. for example based on Approver's user parameter.

So I would like to know where exacly I can validate approvrs and add additional text accordingly.

Thank you

Magesh

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Magesh,

regarding alert and notification, Konstantin gave you all relevant information.

Maybe, you could also check below KBA:

1964699 - No notifications triggered for some document types

Regards.

Laurent.