cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preprinted invoices for Uruguay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We have a requirement to have the Uruguay invoices printed on pre-printed invoices. These pre-printed forms have some serial number printed on them and these forms are issued by the government. The invoice output is then printed on these pre-printed forms.

We are trying to rollout an existing  global template for Uruguay. In the global template. We have a hubbing solution in place, in which if the supplying company creates an invoice, another set of documents are created automatically. The supplying imc invoice is created for all the line items delivery.

The current Uruguay legal requirement mandates that only one item can be present on the invoice.

We want to understand that if there is any solution available for Uruguay which can have multiple line items in the invoice and print them without affecting the Uruguay legal requirements.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can set the maximum line items per billing document in custo (Sales and Distribution > Billing > Billing Docs > Country specific features. Additionally, in copy control for order/delivery to billing document at item level under "Data VBRK/VBRP", maintain routine 006 (individual invoice limited).

Regards.

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Thanks for your reply.This way we can split the invoices per line item.

My problem is that this split of invoice to single item per invoice will mean changing a lot of automation in the current system.This is our last resort.

What i want to understand is about the Uruguay invoice printing requirement.

Has anyone worked with Uruguay rollouts where multiple invoices pages are printed on preprinted forms.

Does Uruguay have a legal restriction that one invoice line item should be displayed on the forms.

Is there a way we have have multiple line items on the invoice and print only the essential details on a single paper to tax authorities.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i understood your requirement, Billing document ( let's assume) has 4 line item and Invoice should contain 1 ? Which means four invoices have to be generated for Billing ?

please clarify if my understanding is correct

regardfs,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Yes. Buisness is saying that the invoice has to be split so that it has only one line item.

The problem we face is that the current automation design has to be rebuilt to suit this requirement. We want to understand if anyone has experience with Uruguay implementation and should the invoices in Uruguay contain only one line item.

Our concern is that the entire automation set up designed has to be rebuilt to suit a printing requirement from Uruguay government.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure on the requirement, but i could find an OSS note

# 432049

Please take a look at the note and see if it can serve your purpose

regards,

santosh