ME9E & DUMP

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sequence of situation is as follows:

In ME9E T.code:

F8

Going for trial printout or output message to transmit via email to vendor the schedule lines

and goes to dump:

what could be the reason?

Searched the forum for Date before range, checked the plant calender at SCAL and its validity which is valid.

The calender is valid from 2011 to 2099, and when you see in the second slide where the scheduling agreement was date of 29.10.2009, and suspecting as this could be effecting, changed to the date within validity but has no effect.

although to compare we had several scheduling agreements which are older and working, then why this should not?

I am wondering what is that changed ( checked the change logs, but nothing specific to indicate this) only for this?

Thanks,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The tkt is resolved by the way.

the main reason for it was the plant has factory calender assigned Z8 which had the validity from 2012 to 2017 and the schedule lines were not falling within those validity dates.

When you go to ME38 and when you scroll to the bottom where the greay are ends and white area starts, enter the new required schedule lines or in other words the new delivery dates and press enter, and you will get the message "Can delivery dates will meet" and again press enter and save.

Now go to ME9e and release, you schedule lines are released to the vendor .

Thanks for the participation. closing the thread.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe FM DATE_CONVERT_TO_FACTORYDATE is causing the issue.  Take the help of ABAPer and find out the root cause with this FM.

G. Lakshmipathi

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

If it is the issue, then why other scheduling agreements, schedule lines were transmitted with ME9e?

Thanks,

Sridhar.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can only recommend to show a direction which may help you based on certain assumptions.  You have to check with your technical team and ask this question as to why when some scheduling agreements are working and why not others.  Moreover, your screen shot is not covered with the detailed explanation under the tab Error analysis in ST22.  Perhaps, this will give some idea.

G. Lakshmipathi