cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have scenario file to soap  scenario i want perform the operation soap action delete  so i select delete in my soap cc  here my question is

1. i did not even mention that particular field anywhere how the soap action will perform delete a particular field.

2. I did not even get URL to my web system guys i read some of blogs there it mention like WSDL File is internaly having WEB system URL is it correct or is there any option to get URL.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A web service must have a URL and action. If you open the WSDL , you will see the target URL and the action to call the web service.

It's like a function call. What ever data we will send from PI, will be the input of the method which you will be called in action.

So you have to send the data from PI to call the delete action.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanchiraju,

please use more informative question titles.

Best Regards

Kenny Scott

SCN XI/PI Moderator

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanchiraju,

1. i did not even mention that particular field anywhere how the soap action will perform delete a particular field.

You can set the SOAP action in the communication channel, check Shabarish Vijayakumar blog

The WS have to perform the delete accoding with the payload that you will go to send it, Then, in this XML payload should to have the necessary business data to identify the data/s to delete.

2. I did not even get URL to my web system guys i read some of blogs there it mention like WSDL File is internaly having WEB system URL is it correct or is there any option to get URL.

The wsdl should have the URL to the WS endpoint connection. First of all, you should check the WSDL with the SOAPui program and to try to execute an example, in order to check the URL availability and the XML payload. In the SOAP receiver channel you will should to copy the URL that you will find inside the wsdl.

Regards.