cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori: "Activate and Maintain Service" Transport

0 Kudos

Hi All

I have successfully configured SAP Fiori in our dev environment and everything seems to be working fine. However, I now need to re-implement in our QA environment. how do i transport entries in transcation code: /iwfnd/maint_service into QA

Please note: I have assign each service to Dev, QA and PRD system aliases as indicated on the attached pic

In QA system, I can view all the entries in table/view: /IWFND/V_MGDEAM but not in tcode /iwfnd/maint_service

Please assist

Ted

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Ted,

When you add service in the transaction /iwfnd/maint_service, you should specify the package.

If you enter $TMP, no transport number is asked.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thanks for your response. Please note that all my services are in a package and I have managed to transport all of them to QA - Our dev and QA were not on the same level but basis fixed it.

However, the following services in QA are always not active - please note that theses services are active in dev and were transported to QA:

1. PAGE_BUILDER_PERS
  2. LAUNCHPAD   
  3. PAGE_BUILDER_CONF
  4. PAGE_BUILDER_PERS
  5. PAGEBUILDER_SERVICE_V_0_1
  6. PGW   
  7. TASKPROCESSING

As the result, these services don't appear in SICF nodes (UI2 don't even appear).

Please note :

1. Purchase Order/Requisition Services were transported from Dev to QA but they are active.

2. QA is set not to be modifiable so I cannot activate them manually.

Please assist

RGDS

Ted

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

If you use old SP in Gateway, please implement the note and re-create the transport objects.

1922510 - Activated Gateway Services are transported only incompletely

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

0 Kudos

Implemented the above SAP note,  all is fine

Answers (0)