Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to Assign Structural Authorization Profiles to User ID’s.

Please help.

Bye

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the following:

Tcode: OOSP

Action: Create structural authorization profiles and then define the details of the authorization profile.

1. Click new entry. Enter the authorization profile names, and descriptions. Click Save. (If you don’t save here you won’t be able to see the profile in the selection list of the next step)

2. Define the structural authorization profile.

• Select a profile and click on Authorization Maintenance on the left side

• Click on New Entry

Explanation: We are creating structural authorization profiles here. In order to limit a user’s access to information according to the structure of the organization plan, you must define the place on the organizational structure below which a user can see personnel information.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the following:

Tcode: OOSP

Action: Create structural authorization profiles and then define the details of the authorization profile.

1. Click new entry. Enter the authorization profile names, and descriptions. Click Save. (If you don’t save here you won’t be able to see the profile in the selection list of the next step)

2. Define the structural authorization profile.

• Select a profile and click on Authorization Maintenance on the left side

• Click on New Entry

Explanation: We are creating structural authorization profiles here. In order to limit a user’s access to information according to the structure of the organization plan, you must define the place on the organizational structure below which a user can see personnel information.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. However, here is my concern: I want to block given objects within an evaluation path and these objects are at the top of the structure.

For example, I have an evaluation path from O-S-P. I want the users to be able to see all 3 objects but only to be able to change the object P (by the way the real evaluation path name is MDTSBESX).

If I use PLOG (personnel planning autorisations), I can only block from top to botton (which means that as soon that I block object O all the other objects in the evaluation path are in display only).

With structural authorisations, is there a way to give access to certain objects at <u>the bottom</u> of a structure in an evaluation path and put the objects at the top in display only? Do you have more info?

Regards,