cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit released WBS code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

After the released only i have noticed one of my WBS coding is wrong, but it wont me allow to edit after the release before release i can able to edit please help me to sort this issue thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, plz check the transaction control PSNC for system status REL is T-code BS22.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak PSNC set to allowed status still i cannot change it's only after the release only what can i do further

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nifrash, Then plz check the Business transactions for each status created under status profile.

Regards

Deepak

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nifrash,

You can change the WBS element code after release, thats the standard behaviour. On changing it will adapt new key.

As every one said, this can be User Status, but check your system configuration whether there is any custom logic inbuilt.

Regards

Terence

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nifrash,

Can you please let us know which TC are you using? and if possible, can share your screen where you in find this issue?

Experts has provided you all the details. Ths issue might be the one which has been discussed by other experts.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nifrash,

It might be an user status which is not allowing you to edit the WBS element.

click on i(Blue icon) from cj20n. (Please find it on clicking on relevant WBS) and check for any user status.

Then go to OK02, check the user status along with its business transaction and there please check for Change WBS number is marked as forbidden. If yes, then remove it.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your user status first. May be some user status is setting automatically after rel status, Which is locking to edit the WBS element. Because it is not standard behavior of system to lock the WBS after release.

you can check user status profile thru OK02.

Regards

Shishir