cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal Regulation mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing reporting from GTS and R/3 systems to compare data from both the systems

i am taking fields as  material, legal regulation numbering scheme created by, created on,Group all these fields i am taking from the tcode //SAPSLL/PRCON_03.

Here base table is //sapsll/pntpr

//sapsll/pntpr  – input value material and group and retrieving GUID 

//sapsll/prcon – I am passing input value as guid and retrieving legal regulation and created by and created on, and remaining fields.

In //sapsll/prcon if created by and created empty ,legal regulation value is not storing  in the table

please find screen shot. But user wants to see USEND legal regulation in the report.

Is there any table maintaining other than .//sapsll/prcon

Is there any way I can show legal regulation value if created by and  changed by empty.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Shobha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha

If you are looking specifically for legal regulation values in the GTS system (ECCN or HTS code) this is stored in table /sapsll/prcts  (if you are using an older version of GTS it could also be stored in /sapsll/prctsc)...

/sapsll/prcts has guid_pr in it so you can join back to your list of materials.  /sapsll/prcts also has the numbering scheme stcts and then /sapsll/ctsnum contains the HTS or ECCN value assigned to a material in the product master.  (again.. if using an older version there could potentially be entries in /sapsll/ctsnumc).  If you do not have an entry for the specific legal regulation then just return the material entry with a blank value.

Hope that helps.

Rachael

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

Of course there are plenty of other tables, but /SAPSLL/PRCON is the only one that records the assignment of Compliance data for a Product, as far as I know.

I can't imagine what data you are trying to compare between the GTS and ERP systems, since it's unlikely that the client will have any Compliance functionality turned on in the feeder system.  Your question seems only related to the data in GTS - perhaps you could explain the relevance of the ERP system here?

If the Product hasn't been maintained for Legal Regulation 'USEND', then of course there will not be a corresponding entry in table /SAPSLL/PRCON.  The user transaction may show the screen as a "place-holder", with the same information that would be shown in "Create" mode.  But it doesn't mean that the data exists for selection.

Regards,

Dave