cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas Tab Caching Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While I was trying to Merge Tabs in IW33 Transaction , tab caching indicator was red.

As per previous messages , about control id overwrite issues I looked at the note 1869640. But the note is not released yet.

Any ideas how to fix the above Tab caching issues will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the ADMIN_UI transaction, do you have an entry for IW33 in "Control ID Overwrite Logic"? If not, that is certainly the cause of your problem. That OSS note does contain the details you need - it must be being updated, and that's why it is unavailable. It certainly has been available in the past. I expect it will come back soon.

If you can't wait and are OK with creating a manual change request yourself (or know a friendly Basis person), then just transport all the entries from table /PERSOS/OVRCTL in client 000 to your target client. Or alternatively run the ADMIN_UI transaction in client 000 to see the entries there and manually recreate (copy/paste) them in your target client.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Steve. No I don't have  those entries. Let me try & get back. Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Radhamani,

Yes, we are in process of adding some instructions in note 1869640. It will be released soon.

But meanwhile, you can anyways follow the existing instructions in the note and copy the shipped values from client 000 to client XXX of your system.

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Steve. Tab caching works now.

Answers (0)