SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Entitlement Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing Entitlement calculation for a SSP , I am getting the error No active customizing entry for frequency mapping type 1. I am using the standard frequency mapping type M004(monthly to monthly) in ECC and have created the same in CRM also. The period and due date rules settings have also been done in both CRM and ECC system.

I went through some documentation and found that this error is generated when description of frequency mapping type is not maintained in system language.

I have checked that table entries in BSPER_FRQ_MTYPET for frequency mapping type have been entered against English, German and Arabic (project specifc) languages.

Can anyone advise on what type of customising is required to active a frequency mapping type?

Thanks in advance,

Anwesha.

2 REPLIES 2

shahidulalam_siddique
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha,

Redo the periods and due date rules config in both the system.

Check the social services customizing consistency.

Check your SSP config and check the BAdI or BRF+.

Regards,

Shahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha,

Please ensure the following:

CRM

a) In transaction type customizing, the entitlement frequency is correctly mapped under customizing header.

b) The payment family is correctly maintained and is the same in ERP for the corresponding transaction type. While maintaining payment family, ensure the frequency type is defined

c) Frequencies are correctly defined in due date rule settings

d) In due date rule settings, ensure the frequencies are assigned to the due date rule.

ERP:

a) In payment family settings, the same payment frequency type is used as in CRM.

b) Frequencies are correctly defined in due date rule settings

c) In due date rule settings, ensure the frequencies are assigned to the due date rule.