Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice value deuction from WBS?

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a doubt regarding Invoice budget deduction from WBS, below you can see the PO history tab in which value is 11.710,00 EUR whereas inside the Invoice (in second screenshot) you can see value 14.169,10 EUR (with taxes) -

I want to just confirm whether value (with taxes) 14.169,10 EUR would be deducted from WBS or the value (without taxes) 11.710,00 EUR .

And if max value with taxes would be deducted from main budget of WBS, then why in PO history tab we always see the base value according to PO not the value with taxes. (please refer attachment for clear pictures)

Thanking you all in advance.

Regards,

Vindhesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the 14.169,10 EUR will be deducted from the WBS element. PO history tab will show only the history means all the transaction you have carried out.

You can see the document of 11.710,00 EUR without tax. because its Pur. document which is in base value.

IF you want to check the max value with taxes. then you should check under invoice tab. there click on taxes button. That will be deducted from WBS.

Regards

Shishir

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt replies !!!

So the value 14.169,00 EUR will be deducted from the WBS, but in which report I can see this value?

As i am not getting this value in CJI3 (actual line item) report.

I am also pasting the accounting document detail..

Regards,

Vindhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This line item must be in CJI3 report. Please check against PO no. Also check the layout you are using in CJI3.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vindhesh,

The Tax amount which are considered as with-holding taxes, are not displayed in any of the reports (PS reports).

You can see only the PO values in CJI3 report.

The idea is that, the taxes needs to be paid to the goverment and not to the vendor, business wise it does not make sense to display values on WBS element. Hence SAP has designed to differ these values (there is a way out, see below **).

Also, you can check CJIA report which shows project cash management (if project cash management is active in your company code). In this report, all the invoice amounts are displayed. Display of tax amount in this report depends on the commitment item. ** Check the G/L account on which the postings has been made and the check field "Commitment item". Use TC FMCIC to check master data of commitment item. The field financial transaction (30 / 60) controls the display of tax amount in CJIA. Make the changes and report your invoices and check if the values displayed in CJIA.

If you dont want to make changes in commitment item (due to business requirements), then you need to extract values manually. I have step by step procedure to extract this via tables and excel sheet. Let me know if you need this.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Drill into the Controlling Document and post a screen shot of it.  That will show the accounts and objects in the posting.