cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0 ARA: How to project risk violations for specific Rule Set in Management Report???

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have noticed that management reports for users/roles consist of SAP default and my custom rule set violations. This is shooting up the numbers like anything. I have run management reports for custom rules though! I was expecting only custom ruleset violations to be shown in management reports.

How I can delete/hide these SAP default ruleset violations from management reports? I could not find any suitable parameter for it.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anybody can help me?

0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Management Reports/ Dashboards are updated through report GRAC_BATCH_RISK_ANALYSIS.

You can set up a proper report variant and exclude for instance SAP standard roles.

BR

Sebastian

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sebastian,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have done the same and selected custom rule set for updating management reports. But still I can see all violations for SAP default rule set!

Regards,

Faisal

0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Did you run the job in Full or Incremental Mode?

If you run it in Full mode you will only see the risk violations based on your chosen criteria. But this applies only to the current period/month and also only to the system you have chosen, so maybe you have to filter the dashboard as well and display only the correct system.

In the Violations Comparisons dashboard you should also see a lower number of risks compared to the analysis results of the month before.

BR

Sebastian

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sebastian,

Thanks for your reply.

I have done in full mode. and I have selected my target system for analysis. Also, I selected target system and custom rule set for batch risk analysis.

However, still it is showing SAP default risks.

Regards,

Faisal