cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 404 while transferring material from catalog to Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are facing the issue that whenever we try to transfer material from catalog to shopping cart, it give us the error 404 : Requested resources doesn't exist.

We have searched to the SCN but none of the solution is helping us. We have checked the Hook_url, OCI mapping. But we are not getting solution to our problem.

Kindly help us out to solve this issue

Regards

Anupam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hmm... please check the target parameter URL of the catalog's Hook URL.
Put an external breakpoint in INBOUND HANDLER class and check if the same is getting hit after checking out from catalog.

If yes, check the Target URL parameter send from catalog is correct.
Also, you may check the J2EE ENGINE logs,immediately after checking out, where the catalog
is deployed.
I am unable to analyse further without the HTTP traces and see how the HookURL is send and what is received.
Also you may consider raising an OSS message and a support team will handle this issue further.
Posted From SCN on Android
Former Member
0 Kudos
Hello Anupam,

I am trying to check if the issue is with the HOOK_URL.The Hook url is generated from the SRM when the catalog is launched. It defines the destination to which catalog has to return the data. The same is generated in the method i mentioned above. Since you also mentioned that the the portal base url of the Hook url is different in one of your replies, while you analysed, i wanted to make sure it is send the same way and what will happen if it is changed to the value you said is the correct one.
As I had mentioned before please change it to your actual portal base url in debugger and try again.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we also tried the same, but it didnt helped

regards

anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Anupam,

Did you perform the steps I had mentioned, that is changing the value in debugger??
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarath Gopal

Yes we have performed the step, but the place where you have asked us to put break point, that is at very initial stage.It goes into debugging as soon as we click SRM MDM Catalog. Our problem arises when we click on transfer all button, after selecting the material

Regards

anupam

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you provide some more information?

1. SRM version

2. Landscape setup (looks like SRM + Portal)

3. Address of the SRM server (as in, does it match the HOOK_URL)

4. All services activated such as the webdynpro inbound handler?

5. Call structure to that catalogue

6. The actual address the catalogue is posting to?

There is otherwise no way to give any advice.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dar Robin,

Thanks for your Reply. Please find below the answers to your questions

1. SRM version

SRM7.02

2. Landscape setup (looks like SRM + Portal)

its SRM + Portal, (ABAP+JAVA Instance)

3. Address of the SRM server (as in, does it match the HOOK_URL)

Our Hook_url as been kept as blank.

4. All services activated such as the webdynpro inbound handler?

All webdynpro service is activate

5. Call structure to that catalogue

External Web service

6. The actual address the catalogue is posting to?

Need more clarification on this

Our MDM version is 7.02 & following Software components are deployed on SRM java instance.

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Inputs guys ??? We have stuck over here

Regards

Anupam

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

This error usually occurs when there is a error in the external call structure, with parameters related to HOOK_URL and the returntarget.

You won't need the last 2 parameters in the structure. Could you please test by removing them. And also please check with maintaining the call structure in the 'Standard Call Structure', rather than the 'Integrated Call Structure'.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yateesh,

I have tried removing the last 2 parameters, still the problem exist.

We have already maintained the values in ' Standard call Structure' 'Integrated call structure' is blank.

What values should be put for Hook_Url & return target?

Regards

Anupam

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The values are as follows:

HOOK_URL                              Return URL

returntarget          _parent          Fixed Value

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yateesh,

I have already maintained the same as suggested by you. Please see the screen shot above.

But still my problem is not resolved

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can it be related to some authorization issue ?

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt it,

It seems like the hook url is not posting to the correct server address. A 404 means that the page isn't there, see point 6 in my initial request. Can you take a look with a http trace tool, if your administrator didn't turn it off it is F12 in both IE and Firefox (don't know about Chrome) for the inbuilt developer tools.

When you use internet explorer:

1. Did you check compatibility mode?

2. Can you set the security settings to the lowest level available? (nothing)

Regarding the activated services: which ones do you have activated?

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Robin,

We have use F12 tool in IE, & found Hook_uRL as undefined. Please find below the screen shot.

The Answer to your question are

1. Did you check compatibility mode?

Yes

2. Can you set the security settings to the lowest level available? (nothing)

Done.

But Still Problem is not resolved

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the value is not undefined. What you made unreadable is what you are looking for. Is that the correct address and port?

Do you have any reverse proxy or some such active?

Has the table TWPURLSVR been maintained correctly?

What SICF services do you have activated? Especially take a look at the inbound handler (although I would have expected a 403 there and not a 404).

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Waiting for your inputs on my issue.  As I am not able to move forward.

regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Please make sure the TargetURL parameter of the HOOK_URL, send from the catalog, is same as that send from SRM Shopping cart.

You may use Fiddler(free, but will capture only HTTP and may find trouble in HTTPS trace capture) or HTTPWATCH(you will need the Professional version as the Basic version will not show the trace details and parameters send or received) to take the traces of the HTTP activity.

Also, you may check after setting the returntarget parameter as _top instead of _parent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarath Gopal

Thanks for your reply. Please find below the snapshot of the data maintained in standard call structure

I have one query, after debugging the portal i found that my HOOK_URL is for example

XXXXSRM.XXXXXXXXX.com:8021/

where as mymain URL is XXXXSRM.XXXXXXX.com:52300/

But when i run my HOOK_URL directly on portal it gives me ERROR 404. Can it be the reason for my problem??

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anupam,

You will have to make some changes in the Call structure:

1. Remove SAP-LOCALE parameter.

2. You have maintained SY-LANGU for "datalanguage" parameter as Fixed value, please  change the Fixed Value to SAP System value from the dropdown.

3. Move the parameters, returntarget, okcode and target below the HOOK_URL parameter.

That is their sequence number should be greater than the HOOK_URL's sequence number.

4. You are using "usePortalNavigation". Are you sure your SRM portal and SRM-MDM Catalog are deployed on the same J2EE engine. If not, please remove this parameter, as this could be the main reason for the error you are facing.

If this is used, please make sure you move this parameter above the HOOK_URL.

5. Is the "mask" parameter used. If yes, please move it above the HOOK_URL.

Now SAVE the changes. Close the Shopping carts if open and launch the catalog again.

Now check the issue is occuring again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarath Gopal

I have done the changes as suggested by you. But still the problem is not resolved.

Out SRM Portal & SRM-MDM Catalog are on different J2E engine, so i have reomved the "useportalnavigation"

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anupam,

Hmm...your issue seems pretty interesting...

Put an external break-point in the method /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_NAVI_SERV->/SAPSRM/IF_CH_WD_NAVI_SERV~LAUNCH_CATALOG.

Look for comment as

"* Get the Portal Base URL"

Put the break-point here and in the debugger change the URL value to

XXXXSRM.XXXXXXX.com:52300/

and press F8.

Now try checking out from catalog after adding an item.

If the same works you will have to change the portal settings maintained in SPRO

For the same, follow the path SPRO > SAP Supplier Relationship Management >Technical Basic Settings> Maintain Portal Information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarath Gopal

Please find below the settings we have maintained for portal settings. Let me know any correction needs to be made

Regards

Anupam