cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find Attachment list table for Business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know in which  table  Attachement list information stored for business partner.

user wants to see this in the report. and i want to know joining between BUT000. to extact corresponding attachment.

Please find screen shot.

Thanks,

Shobha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

Although I'm not quite sure which fields you would look at to create the JOIN with BUT000.

Take a look at table SOOD.

Also have a look at table SRGBTBREL which is linked to SOOD through fields:

OBJTP

OBJYR

OBJNO

Best Regards,

Eoin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Below is the requirement for the report.

Business Partner   - BUT000

BP Name        - BUT000

External BP number - BUT000

Address        - ADRC
Postal code    - ADRC
City           - ADRC
Country        -ADRC
Use           

- Getting Business partner Guid from BUT00 and pass input in /SAPSLL/ADRCON Retriving USE field

is there any table to retrive attachement file name and information for business partner by joining business partner guid or business partner number.

Attchement file name.

Thanks,

Shobha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

There is no direct link between SOOD where the attachment is stored and the BP tables such as

BUT000.

I performed an SQL trace of the scenario (retrieving an attachment for a business partner from TX BP). Here is the list of tables the system performed SELECT statements on:

DDFTX

DOKIL

T100

TFDIR

REPOLOAD

REPOLOAD

SOOD

SOC3

SOPCPATH

SOFD

REPOSRC

V_LTDX

TOAOM

BDS_CONN00

SOFM

TOA01

D347T

TOA02

TOA03

TOAHR

I still can't pinpoint how the system determines what attachments to display for each BP.

I will discuss the issue with my colleagues in Master Data.

Best Regards,

Eoin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

Did you get any updates on link between attchement table and Business partner. ... i am trying to trace but it is very diffcult to find the link.

Please help me out on this issue.

Thanks,

Shobha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please any updates.. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

SAP Business Partner, as a business object concept to move on from separate Customer / Vendor, was first used in a major way in CRM solutions. There are lots of similar questions in the CRM area, where BP attachment work in (almost) identical way, usually answered.

Establishing the link is not so straightforwards,perhaps, as it depends on your KPRO/Content server storage, links between logical (LOIO) and physical (PHIO) location, etc

The link below may hopefully help you...

SAPexperts | The SAP CRM Data Model

Best Regards,

Branio

Branislav Petricek