cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTM Trading contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam working as SAP SRM ABAP Consultant, we got a requirement in SAP GTM.

In SRM contract will be created and transferred to GTM(ECC) as 2 sided pre trading contract, after release in GTM then it will transfer to OpCO(ECC).

Now the requirement is when purchase price is changed in SRM it is getting transferred to GTM, but from GTM it is not recalculating the sales price to send the sales price to OpCO(ECC).

we need to recalculate the sales price again in GTM so that it can send updated sales price to OpCO(ECC).

Can you please give inputs whether the above requirement can be achieved through WB25. if so can you please provide the brief functionality about WB25.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the response.

I need to develop the report similar to WB25, as WB25 doesnt have badi to add the selection screen fields. in the new report i need to calculate the sales price by fetching the margin values from Z-tables. calculated sales price (new purchasing price + margin in the Z-table) needs to display in the ALV grid (similar to WB25 output ALV grid adding two more columns), and also i should provide the Execute button in the output gird which not present in the WB25

User will select the rows in the ALV grid and click the execute button, then newly calculated sales prices should replace with initially created sales price in the pre-trading contract.

Can you please let me know the bapi/FM which can be used to save/replace the sales prices.

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear shankar123,

the BAPI to create a contract is BAPI_TRADINGCONTRACT_CREATE, to change it is BAPI_TRADINGCONTRACT_CHANGE. After you have created resp. changed the contract you must release it in order to transfer the data to the following documents. The BAPI for releasing is BAPI_TRADINGCONTRACT_RELEASE.

If you go to transaction BAPI you also find BAPIs for reporting. They might help you in building your own report.

If you prefer an object oriented approach you can also use the following classes to work with contracts:

• CL_WB2_SERVICE_BL_LAYER,
  • CL_WB2_BL_COPY  and
  • CL_WB2_BL_EXPENSE

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thankyou for Quick response.

As iam new to GTM, Can you please provide more details about other option GTM customizing (TA WB2B_CUS->Pricing-Maintain Price Change Group). which you have specified in your previous reply.

How it works. in our case purchasing price will be changed in SRM after pre-trading contract released in GTM (which is already transfered to opcos).

After price is changed in srm it will transfer to GTM then what is status of the pre-trading contract in GTM?

To customize maintain price change group on what table and fields do we need to customize?

do we need to manually release the pre-trading contract again?

Can you please clarify the above the questions.

peter_langner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear shankar123,

I am very sorry, but to explain GTM in detail and find a specific solution for your requirements goes beyond what is possible in such a forum. Please contact your GTM consultant who is responsible for your GTM implementation.

If you would like to try remote consulting from my person, please send my a private message with your contact data.

Thank you for your understanding,

Peter