cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Inspection for Project Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have generated PR from Project (PS).after GRN material will go into Special Stock

In this case by QA07, Recurring inspection Lot do not generate.It only works in case of free stock

Please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Program RQAAAS10 of transaction QA07 only considers material batches in MCHB table. Batches of project stocks are kept in MSPR table. You have to add batches from MSPR table to the local structure L_MCHB_TAB of the program same way that bathces are read from MCHB table. Additionally you have to move the special stock indicator and WBS element fields to the inspection lot creation function module parameter L_QALS.

Regards.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member210857
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

If some one got some idea , Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Subeesh Kannottil

former_member210857
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Özgen Canan ,e

Hi I am working in the same requirement,

I am appending it to the same structure L_MCHB_TAB . Now inspection lots are getting created ,but goods movement is not happening .

I am passing  WBS element and the special stock indicator 'Q' .Then is there and I am passing this WBS element and the indicator to the function module MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT .But i am getting an error asking me to enter WBS  element again .and also asking to pass the final stock indicator and delivery completed indicator .

Regards

Subeesh Kannottil

Message was edited by: Subeesh Kannottil

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The pre-requisite for recurring inspections are:

1. Inspection type: 09 assigned to material master.

2. Inspection Interval defined in the material master.

3. Material Master should be batch manged.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the reply Sumit

pre-requisites are there.i guess in case of special stock, recurring inspection won't happen

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QA07 does not work for project stock.  I believe it says that right in the program documentation.

You have to copy the QA07 program and have your development team modify it to consider the project stock.  You'd have to make sure that any movements, use the right special movement type to indicate project stock.

Craig