cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEB GUI in Android

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configure web gui  in sap. Its working fine in desktop and laptop. But its not working in Android device. Screen is blanking. After goggling i come to know that its work on murcury brower. Its working fine . But I faced two problem.

1. Multilog is possible. I mean if any user log in through GUI in desktop or laptop, and he trying to log in through browser, 2 connection parallely connected. IN SM04 its showing two connection with the same user name.. But in SAP profile multi gui login has been disable. (Through GUI multilogin not possible)

2.  When user log in through browser (Android device), he log out from sap, but in SM04 t-code sap shows the user still log in to the system.

Please advice what to do to resolve the issue.

Nabin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply Juan and Sriram.. I will try and let you know..

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to take in consideration that a Webgui connection is an ICM session not a GUI session.

Regards, Juan

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nabin

1. Multilog is possible. I mean if any user log in through GUI in desktop or laptop, and he trying to log in through browser, 2 connection parallely connected. IN SM04 its showing two connection with the same user name.. But in SAP profile multi gui login has been disable. (Through GUI multilogin not possible) 

Yes it will show two connection, 1. GUI & 2. http

2.  When user log in through browser (Android device), he log out from sap, but in SM04 t-code sap shows the user still log in to the system.

For this you have define the profile parameters for HTTP ideal time out settings for this  refer the SAP Note

1773124 - Application timeout and session expiration setting possibilities in Netweaver AS Java 71X ...

3. Check this SAP Note 1728946 - Central Browser Note for NetWeaver

Regards

Sriram