cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables for the Fields in QM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know the tables for the fields in  QM01. For this fields i am getting only structure in f1. : TXTCDFE- Defect type,BAUTX-Assembly Description, long text in qm01 : items, TXTCDOT- Defect location, TXTCDSM-Task code text, NAME_QMSM-List name, SQAR No : table and field. please help me.

TXTCDOT- Defect location, TXTCDFE- Defect type, BAUTX-Assembly Description,

TXTCDSM-Task code text, NAME_QMSM-List name,

SQAR No : table and field.

Regards,

Mastan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184666
Active Contributor

Hi Mastan,

Pass the notification number QMNUM to table QMFE and fetch Defect Location code group(OTGRP), Defect location code(OTEIL), Defect Type code group(FEGRP),  Defect Type code (FECOD), Text (FETXT), assembly(BAUTL) Long text indicator (INDTX)  against FENUM.

Defect Location: Pass the fetched values of OTGRP, OTEIL to able QPCT with SPRACHE = EN and fetch KURZTEXT

Defect Type: Pass the fetched values of FEGRP, FECOD to table QPCT with SPRACHE = EN and fetch KURZTEXT

Assembly Description: Pass the fetched assembly BAUTL to table MAKT as MATNR with SPRAS =EN and fetch MATXT

Long Text in QM01: Pass QMNUM to VIQMEL and check INDTX = X, if so long text exists.

Use FM READ_TEXT to fetch the long text.

Task Code Text: Pass the QMNUM to QMSM and fetch Catalog type (MNKAT) code group for task (MNGRP), code for task (MNCOD), Task test (MATXT), Responsible person (PARNR) for task(MANUM).

Pass the fetched Catalog type (MNKAT) code group for task (MNGRP), code for task (MNCOD) to table QPCT with SPRACHE = EN and fetch KURZTEXT which is Task code text.

To get Responsible person (PARNR) description you need to pass the same to KNA1 if it is customer and LFA1 if is vendor.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramagiri Srinivas,

Thank You very Much.

To get Responsible person (PARNR) description you need to pass the same to KNA1 if it is customer and LFA1 if is vendor.

I am not getting the List Name. I am completed almost the report. except the Listname. I am getting the Responsible (PARNR) from QMSM table. In that list name not came. Please help me.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan.

PARNR you are treating as customer or vendor. Pleas confirm.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

It is stored in IHPA table. Use functional module PM_PARTNER_READ with PARVW=VU and PARNR=Responsible

Thanks

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramagiri srinivas,

Thank You.

In Task processor, we are selecting the Person Responsible always by default. After that in PARNR We are giving the Employee ID and enter, Then it is displaying the Name. The PARNR is all employees in company. Please help me Ramagiri. I am strucking at this point.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

• Pass the Notification number QMNUM to table QMEL and fetch object ID OBJNR.
  • Pass the OBJNR with person responsible (PARVW) = VW to table IHPA and fetch the PARNR (Employee Number).
  • Pass the employee number (PARNR) to table PA0002 and fetch First Name of the employee (VORNA).

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian, Ramagiri, Rajen Madan, Girish;

Thank You all of You.

With your help (Espesially Julian, Ramagiri I have completed the report).

For the above points i am giving the below points to correct.

For List name :

first goto QMSM table and put notification number then u will get the PARNR field for every task entered

Then use the value in QMSM-PARNR as input to USR21 table at USR21-BNAME and get the USR21-PERSNUMBER field

Then pass the USR21-PERSNUMBER field value as input in to ADRP table at ADRP-PERSNUMBER to get the output value as ADRP-NAME_LAST or ADRP-NAME_FIRST or ADRP-NAME_TEXT as per requirement

@ Julian : we need to goto the qpct table inplace of qpcd for getting the KURZTEXT (shorttext).Because while ABAPer is working, he is not able get the field of KURZTEXT. He got in QPCT table.

Thank You very much all of you.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member206498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice to hear that. Thanks for updating

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

"Defect location", "Defect type" and "Task code text" are taken from catalog codes table QPCD, specifically from field KURZTEXT. To get this value, you need to pass the code group (CODEGRUPPE) and code (CODE) as follow:

• Defect location: CODEGRUPPE = QMFE-OTGRP, CODE = QMFE-OTEIL
  • Defect type: CODEGRUPPE = QMFE-FEGRP, CODE = QMFE-FECOD
  • Task code text: CODEGRUPPE = QMSM-MNGRP, CODE = MNCOD

For "Assembly Description", you can get it from MAKT-MAKTX field by passing the material number from field QMFE-BAUTL.

"List name" is taken from a partner table, but it depends on which task processor / partner function (QMSM-PARVW) that you are using. You just need to pass the partner number (QMSM-PARNR) and get NAME1 from the partner table.

I haven't seen "SQAR" tab before. Probably it is a custom tab. You need to discuss with your QM team.

Note: to find records in QMFE and QMSM table, use notification number (QMNUM).

Regards,

Julian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian ,

Thank You very Much. In this report i have strucked at List Name. Other than this my report is completed. Please guide me the partner table. I am not getting the partner table. Please help me on this logic clearly.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mastan,

Try the following generated tables for view:

VIQMFE

VIQMSM

There are other tables and generated tables for notifications, try an SCN search.

Best Regards,

Rajen