SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Article Images (stored on application Server)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

A customer of us will display article images in article master (transaction MM41/42/43)

The images are stored on application server; on application server we defined logical paths such as:

Z_RETAILBILD_BIG          /RETAILBILDER/JPG_big/

Z_RETAILBILD_SMALL    /RETAILBILDER/JPG_small/

The images are stored properly (I checked by transaction AL11)

In the customizing I’ll set the server paths for small and big images on:

Logistics - General --> Material Master --> Retail-Specific Settings --> Settings for Screen Data Display --> Edit

But the images will not be displayed; a message indicates that the file cannot be displayed such as

The system could not display the image with the URL / /RETAILBILDER/JPG_big/7610026016751.jpg

Do you have any idea how to set the correct path in customizing to access to application server?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best rgeards,

Kurt

3 REPLIES 3

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

I hope this document will help you out.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

do you have checked if the user trying to reach the folder has access rights to your image folder /RETAILBILDER/JPG_big?

Regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

If this issue you are facing in Production , then kindly check if the same works in Dev and Quality box.

Normally, access to Application file server is not given to end user unless its testing from a security point of view.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

MJ