Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Our Scenario:-

Classic Scenario

No PI (Process Integration)

No PDP (Plant Driven Procurement) process

Our process:-

Purchase Requisition(Service) Transferred from ECC to SRM - >Purchase Requisition Converted in to shopping cart in SRM> Shopping Cart goes to sourcing -> buyer
creates RFx by adopting the Shopping Cart -> RFx is sent to bidder -> bidder will respond >RFx Response number will be created in SRM>Buyer will compare the RFx responses -> Buyer will click on the RFX response number of L1 vendor>in the RFX response screen when  he will click on the “CREATE Purchase Order”

Issue1:-For Service PO in Backend (ECC) in held position...which should be in edit mode

Issue2:-While we are trying to create PO in ECC only  by adopting the Purchase Requisition  system throwing error as"Purchase Requisaton  XXXXXXXX can only be ordered in SRM

Route Cause for the Issue2r is

In SM30:-V_160PR,V_160EX…which is must to maintain  in ECC(Without this Preq’s cant be transferred from ECC to SRM)

Please Find the attachment .....suggest the  solution.

Thanks

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy Li ,

Your  Analysis is correct.

For test run of new  cycle:-

1) Before creating new purchase requisition i ensured  below data whether it is available in the     both systems  (R/3 and SRM) like

a.Material & service  numbers,groups &Plants.

b.ECPO number ranges in ECC external,in SRM internal.

2) Then,i created new Purchase requisition and transferred to SRM .From  SOCO>RFX creation...respectively

3)Finally PO number generation happen in SRM and PO replicated to backend(R3)

Thanks a lot.

Madhu

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Glad to hear this:)

Best regards,

Ivy

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

For the first issue, the reason why message 06076 is raised is that PR quantity(item 10) is already equal to the quantity in its follow-on PO. So when you convert this PR to PO again, the message will be poped up which is correct.

I suggest you check if this PR is already having follow-on PO which has equal quantity. Then the error is correct.

This message error 06076 is a standard functionality to inform that the
quantity is exceeded.

You can change this message to a warning message in customzing
transaction SPRO.

Transaction: SPRO -> IMG
-> Material Management
-> Purchasing
-> Environment data
-> Define Attributes of System Messages
-> System messages

Best regards,

Ivy

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In R/3 backend, check the roles and authorizations given to the user, who is trying to create the Purchase Request..

Check out the number range assignment as well. Is it internal or external number range in R/3 as well as SRM systems.

Also I found the link relevant as below please check the same .

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1110571