cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log. Component XXX: Log System XXX:XXX has no RFC destination - Solman 7.1 SP 10

former_member189462
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The follwing error message is obtained while testing "System Landscape" in Tx solar_project:admin in Solman 7.1 SP10 (Win/Sql Server):

Even when procedure is indicated in the above message, I´m not able to figure it out. I'm not able to find exactly where a RFC is linked to the logical system. A read RFC exists under "Solution Manager Configuration" workcenter, in "Managed System Configuration" section: Its connection test works ok. Actually I'm able to check that RFCs under "destinations" in both logical components and product systems areas in Tx LMDB.

Could you please guide me to the procedure should I use to get this RFC working?

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manish_kumar8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Can you please apply the below SAP note and check if it solves your issue :

1971257 - RFC Destination Not Created in Managed System Configuration

In case if it gives roles or authorizations issues with the RFC users, please check below SAP notes :

1971260 - Roles Not Uploaded to Managed System When Creating RFC Destinations in solman_setup

1830640 - Authorizations for SAP Solution Manager RFC users as of SP09

Regards,

MK

former_member189462
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I've reviewed and I've applied the recommended notes but with no luck. The same message is being obtained in solar_project_admin.

Is there any other check I should perform in order to find the root cause of this issue?

Thanks and regards

manish_kumar8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you re-run the managed system setup for your manged system ?? Specially the "step 3 :Connect Managed System" part ??

Please go to SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN tcode and from the menu path go to --> system landscape --> Edit system/landscapes. This will take you to SMSY screen. Find your system in product system and expand it. You will get the details on right hand side . In that go to client tab and select your client and test your RFC's.

If the RFC's work fine, click on the  "assignment to logical components". It will take you to LMDB logical components. Filter your component and check the product version is maintained correctly.

If RFC's doesn't work, you have to re-run the managed system setup for your managed system and recreate or update the existing  RFC's. It gives a clear message when you create it that RFC's are created with Users with recommended roles or not. In case it is not, you have to select "Use existing user, specify password & update roles" option to update it.

Make sure the "managed system configuration user" is also updated.

Try this and let me know if it helps to solve.

Regards,

Manish

former_member189462
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I've performed the suggested steps and the RFCs is working fine. Also, after going to the logical component in LMDB (starting from SMSY), I've checked the assigned product version and it's ok: SAP ERP 6.0. Our system is an SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 6

Thanks again for your suggestions and please let me know if something else should be checked.

Regards