Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOADING DATE CALCULATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have this issue:

route with 1 day,if I put delivery date on tuesday, the system calculates loading date on monday --> RIGHT

If I put delivery date on sunday, the system calculates loading date on thursday : because saturday is in calendar as non working day. so the sistem calculates as if the delivery is on friday so loading on thursay.

Mi customer doesn't want this behaviour! he wants that if the delivery is on sunday, the loading must be on friday.

I cannot change the calendar because if I put saturday like a working day, for the delivery on monday sistem will calculate loading date in saturday and this is not possible, in this case should be Friday...... how can I do???

br

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alex,

Are you saying that your client actually intends to 'Goods issue' and deliver the goods on Sundays?  If so, make sure that the Route calendar (assuming you have a Route) and the Shipping Point calendar both have Sunday as a working day.  OVLZ and 0VTC (for the second transaction that's a zero, not an O).  Factory calendars can be altered in SCAL.

If the actual delivery date is to be on Sunday, and you have no Transit time, one day loading time, then the system should schedule the loading date on Friday.

Transportation and Delivery Scheduling - Shipping in Series Sales and Distribution - SAP Library

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Alex,

We had a similar requirement in the past and had to revert to User exit to make the change.

Check the link below,

The VBEP user exit mentioned by Andrea is the one where we added our custom logic.

Hope this helps,

Ravin