cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System is unknown in transport management system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing export/import client copy from Production to Sandbox system... I have taken an export of Production system client and i have copied datafile and cofile in target system manually.... As when i tried to add the import request from other request option then that time it is showing the error that "System is unknown in transport management system".... Our Sandbox system is not having any RFC connection with other system.... Can you guide me with this....

Early reply should be appreciated....

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad Deshpande

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nirmal,Ishteyaque,Shushil for your reply...

The Issue got solved actually it is because that is general warning message that my sandbox system is not in transport domain when i click enter it asked for the import and it happened successfully...

Closing it now...

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check configuration of TMS.

Also check your sandbox is active.

nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that STMS is not configured in your sandbox system.

Please check it.

regards,

Nirmal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

Thanks for quick reply but STMS (Fro single system) it is configured on our sandbox... What might be the proble as i reconfigured it once again...

Regards,

Prasad

nirmal_konchada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your issue resolved now??

what was the target system that you mentioned while creating this export??

If your issue is still there then try to create a virtual system of same SID as your production in your sandbox TMS and then configure STMS in sandbox as 2 system landscape. Try to import again once this is done..

Regards,

Nirmal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should try to link transport domain of your sandbox to your production Domain controller, temporarily later on you can disconnect it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

I have taken an export of production in production itself... then i have copied those export files in sandbox manually...

I have tried for virtual system as well but still its not working

Regards,

Prasad