cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman ITSM 7.1 SPS 8 Requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am almost done with my first ITSM project and now I have some below more requirements-

1) Need to send auto email to IT Support manager for every Incident creation and close (confirm). We have already setup the auto email to processor and requester which is working fine.

2) We haven't configured the SLA for time being but we want to send auto reminder email to processor/requester if ticket remains in same status for 10 days.

3) By Default system is picking as Development System in System Details of Message Data at SAP however system's role is set as Prodcution in SMP and in SCC4 too.

Please suggest.

Saurabh Mishra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAurabh,

Pls check below links ,

Regards

Nayeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1) Need to send auto email to IT Support manager for every Incident creation and close (confirm). We have already setup the auto email to processor and requester which is working fine

You can follow the same procedure for sending email to IT manager if he is part support team org unit, you can use the action *_STD_FIND_TEAM_SEND_EMAIL, refer here

you can also try with message observer action try here

2) We haven't configured the SLA for time being but we want to send auto reminder email to processor/requester if ticket remains in same status for 10 days.

I have not tested this in 7.1, earlier we do this with custom codings, but 7.1 have some more scope for these requirements, have you seen as per this, check with the action *_STD_SLA_IRT_ESC/*_STD_SLA_MPT_ES

3) By Default system is picking as Development System in System Details of Message Data at SAP however system's role is set as Prodcution in SMP and in SCC4 too.

check the system role you defined in solar_project_Admin and the corresponding logical component.

Thanks

Jansi