cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP/DS Planning Time Fence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

PP/DS Planning time fence in RRP3 (33 working days) is not as per the PTF in the Product master (20 working days). what could be the reason?

Thanks

Asim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Asim.

It is possible that a user manually set the Planning Time Fence to a different date at the Product View.

If that is the case, you can select an empty line at the Elements tab and use the option "Set Planning Time Fence". If PTF was set manually, a popup will appear asking whether you want to delete it

Also, in /SAPAPO/MAT1, tab Lot-Size, check whether Periodic Lot-Size is used, whether a Planning Calendar has been specified and whether Period Factor flag has been set.

In this case, PTF will be in working days of the planning calendar and may be extended 1 period further beyond that.

Regards,

Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tiago,

PTF has not been set manually. I tested your trick. By the way nice trick.

Above is current setting. I tried using your suggestions regarding lot sixe but it is not working.

I still see PTF over by 9 working days.

Thanks

Asim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Asim,

Nowhere in RRP3 it shows number 33 explicitly but you can count from today till the date message (PP/DS Plg Time Fence) is displayed. Above date should be 03.03.3014.

Which calendar are you using to "count from today" to arrive at 33?

Best regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Asim,

Where are you seeing planning time fence of '33 working days' in //RRP3?

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy,

Yes in RRP3.

Thanks

Asim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Asim,

You misunderstood my question.  Where within //RRP3 are you seeing the '33' figure?  Show me a screenshot of //RRP3 that displays the '33'.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm.

Nowhere in RRP3 it shows number 33 explicitly but you can count from today till the date message (PP/DS Plg Time Fence) is displayed. Above date should be 03.03.3014.

Thanks

Asim