cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple java console popup when using JRE 1.7_51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am testing my MII application in internet explorer 9, MII 14.0 SP4 Patch1 using JRE1.7_51. While testing a lot java console are getting popup which slowdown the loading time of the application.

In Java Control Panel, even I set Hide Java Console or Do not start Console, it is still popup a lot of Java console windows.

Please tell me how to block the popup of Java console window.

Thanks,

Raman N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try clearing your cache and trying again with above saying..

former_member186805
Participant
0 Kudos

You can also set the security to "Low" or "Medium" for  Java using "Configure Java" Panel.

0 Kudos

You can reduce the number of popups that the JRE has by adding the MII server to the Java Trusted Sites list and details for this are here under the Security tab: Java Control Panel

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I added the URL to the Java Trusted Sites list. Still multiple Java consoles are popup.

Thanks,

Raman N

ponilango_p
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Raman,

Multiple popups of Java console can occur if you have one/more iframe or servlet embedded in your page.

In Java control Panel, "Hide Java console" option alone may not be sufficient stop these popups.

Before applying the changes, I hope you have unchecked all the Debugging related check-boxes (Tracing, Logging & Life-cycle Exceptions) which also cause the Console to popup.

Then a restart of your browser if not PC should stop these popups.

I am using JRE1.7.45 on IE9,10&11, haven't faced this issue while switching on/off the console. If the popups repeat, you may downgrade your JRE as required.

With regards,

Ponilango P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ponilango,

I tired "Hide Java console" and unchecked all the Debugging related check-boxes (Tracing, Logging & Life-cycle Exceptions). Still multiple Java consoles are popup

Thanks,

Raman N