cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Possible to create Gate entry in case of return.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

some times depot sends material to Plant and plant received the same, But business want to do Gate Entry w r to Return Delivery. Is it possible to map in standard process or should require enhancement. Please guide me so that I will develop.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Please post all your CIN related queries here.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Gate entry means a Return Receipt ( which we generally call it as Delivery Chalan)?

What is the purpose of this, you need this to be shown to Warehouse/Plant to take the material inside ?

If this is the case, we would like to know how you are doing the receipt to Plant, is it something from Plant to Plant transfer or using PO and SO process with SD delivery?

Let you know the process so that it would be easy for forum to provide you suggestions

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Following process we have followed:-

Depot - Plant Process-

PO(ME21N) created by Plant - VL10B - VL02N - J1IJ - VF01(Performa Invoice) - MIGO(W R T OBD) - Excise Credit.

Now business wants Gate entry for PO.

Please suggest......

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of movement types are there which have different impact from inventory point of view.  You need to explain how system should behave at the time of gate entry; whether the stock to be added to the receiving plant with an accounting document or not; or apart from the gate entry, one more time MIGO would be processed by the users. 

Go through these threads which will give you an idea how to address your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have gone through link that you have mention , but not solved our problem.

Regards,

Manoranjan.