Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms tracking and updating in SAP using standard functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement from business users.

As of now we are maintaining the C-forms, I-Form and H-form received and to be received in a separate excel sheet. And with lot of manual work we are finally sending the reminders to the customers for submitting the pending forms and issuing debit notes for the difference amount.

Now the business wants to automate this process using standard SAP functionality (No custom reports should be developed).

i searched the forum a lot and came to know that, the complete solution for forms tracking is not possible using standard functionality.

I also raised an OSS note with SAP asking for help, they written back saying its not possible.  

Now the problem with convincing the user is to show some documents. And i didn't find any documents to support my argument.

I tried to explore the available T-code J1IU and J1IUN. But both of them are having limited exposure.

Please share some documents which shows the complexity of the issue and possible best practices in achieving the same.

Is there any thing called "Best Practice" in this process that we are missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A vendor by name, Collabera in Trivandrum is there who is supporting all CIN related reports.  May you can ask your client to approach them.

G. Lakshmipathi

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prince

I agree with you. it won't fullfil the whole purpose, we have made our won Customised development for the same. no other options available in Standard SAP. it may be availble in Higher Versions,

Regards

Maruthi S

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A vendor by name, Collabera in Trivandrum is there who is supporting all CIN related reports.  May you can ask your client to approach them.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recently Name has ben changed. it is now brillio from collabera. they are providing all localised solutions. Firm is SAP Partner too

Regards

Maruthi S