cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to triggering jms adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Newly Started to work on JMS Adapter can you please tell me  how to triggering JMS adapter. Its like same to JDBC adapter or we have to follow any new tool to triggering JMS adapter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sruthi

I would recommend you to go through the FAQ on JMS adapter- it will give you lot of information and useful links .

856346 - J2EE JMS Adapter: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Once you are familiar with the configuration of JMS adapter , in addition to the information provided above  you can also explore  MQJExplorer which can be used to troubleshoot/Administrate /monitor MQ queues .

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanku srinivas i gone through u r link but it asking authentication yar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sruthi

in order to access sap notes you need s user pls try below link if it helps

J2EE JMS Adapter: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanchiraju,

First of all all you need to learn about the different configuration about the sender JMS and the receiver JMS Configuring the JMS Adapter - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library. You need to have the JMS drivers deployed, depending of your PI version this mechanism could be lightly different (PI 7.31 How to deploy JDBC/JMS Drivers in SAP PI 7.3 EH... | SCN)

The JMS sender is like the JDBC sender, it will do a poll over the JMS server to take the messages, while the receiver it will be used to deposit messages.

If you want to test sender JMS the best way is to deposit messages in the JMS sender system, depending of the JMS vendor you can have different test tools to put messages in the JMS queue,  what is your JMS vendor?

If you want to test a receiver JMS, as others SCN member said you can test easily with a SOAP, HTTP, RFC, PROXY, etc, you can choose the easier way to you to start a communication and you could use SOAPui, WSnavigator (SOAP), a own html page (http),  with the ECC parametrization right the RFC or Proxy, etc

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you inkai vila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For local testing u can use Hermes JMS tool to send JMS messages to PI

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you would like to test the interface with sender as JMS.

replace the sender adapter with SOAP Sender adapter , get the wsdl.

using soap UI trigger the message.

later change the channel to JMS.

br,

avinash M

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you avinash

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask the jms team to put the messages in queue. once it comes to queue pi cc will automatically pick the messages.

Regards,

Muni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanku muniyappan

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to trigger?

if you have any issues please share. else close this thread.

Regards,

Muni.