cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to enable column filter dropdown on EM UI 9.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently i am not able to see the column filter dropdown in table UI of search result, event messages panels of EM UI 9.0.

Kindly let me know how to enable the column filter dropdown in EM UI 9.0 for table UI of search result and event messages panels.

Actually thru this column filter dropdown , we can achieve to filter the data for particular column of table UI.

Is coolumn filter drop down would work for group fields of em comfig in EM UI 9.0?

Thanks and Regards

Sudhan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhan,

normally this should be possible by default for the search result and event messages tables. By simply clicking with left mouse button on the column header a menu should be displayed like this:

Example for Search result:

Example for Event Messages:

Is this not working on your UI?

The filtering should also work for (merged) group columns.

Cheers, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Yeah you are right that filtering is not working for group columns in Search result and event message tables.

Please let me know how to enable the filtering for grouped columns in Search result and event message table.

Thanks

Sudhan

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhan,

this is in error. Implementing notes 1855135 and 1850070 should solve the issue.

Cheers, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Daniel ,

Now our current version is nw 7.31 sp10 and we are unable to implement these notes. It seems these changes have already been there in this service pack , nw 7.31 sp10. But we tested in this version, still it's not working the filter drop down functionality for group fields in EM UI.

thanks

sudhan

Answers (0)