cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in assigning logical component to solution in solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created a Z product and created Z logical component under this product in SMSY. This logical component appears in SMSY under System Group and logical components. When i try to add the this particular logical component to the solution, I am not able to find the logical component/product in the list of logical component solution "Logical compoent per product".

Please help me to add the custom created logical component which was created under a new product in Solution

Regards,

Sukanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked all these links but no use. I have a logical component XXX assigned under a product YYY. In solution directory, when i am trying to add this logical componet to the solution, I am not able to find logical component XXX under product YYY in "Select Logical Component for System Landscace". product YYY is visible.

The same logical component is already used in other solutions as well. Please help me with this

manish_kumar8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sukanya,

Please cross check the product and product version. You might have assigned it in the different product version for the same product.

Regards,

Manish K

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sukanya,

pls check below links ,

http://www.saptechies.org/create-logical-components-solution-manager/

Regards

Nayeem

manish_kumar8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sukanya,

Are you using Solution Manager 7.1 SP08 or SP10 or any other SP level ??

In case if you  ae using SP10 and you are not able to assign logical component to the solution , check the below mentioned points :

1. Check if your logical component is visible in LMDB. In case not, then run tcode LMDB_LC_MIG to migrate the logical component to LMDB.

2. Check if "Assigned Product version/ product instance is correctly maintained for your logical component.

3. Check the technical system asignment with the productive client.

If all these are fine, you will be able to assign it to solution.

Regards,

MK

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using solman 7.1 SP08

manish_kumar8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sukanya,

For SP08 , you can go to Solution manager administation --> landscape and then check for the Z Product system you created has been assigned correctly to a product and product version . Then go to Solutions and click on the solution you would like to add to. It will automatically take you to the SMSY screen where you can add the entry for your system.

Regards,

Manish