Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBST transaction code, Part 1 not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we cancelled in MBST t code the material document, Part 1 register A is not updated and when i tried to reverse the Part 2 by posting the Excise invoice number in J1IEX t code, System showing error message - No PART 1 for the excise invoice.

when we run the same scenario in MIGO tcode, it is working fine.

PART 1 updated with 102 movement type in MIGO and we posted in J1iex the Excise invoice number and cancelled the excise document.

How to go further in this scenario, when cancelled in MBST t code the material document, As part 1 not getting updated with 102 movement type.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh

MBST will not have any refernce document. if you cancel the document through MIGO, 101 Document will come as a refernce in 102 document.

if you pass the 102 document in MSEG and check for the value in the Field SMBLN. you can find the 101 document as a Refence, but this will not happen in case of MBST. always use MIGO for cancellation with excise.

Regards

Maruthi S

0 Kudos

Hi Maruthi,

I know that with MIGO t code the reversal process works fine. But here the situation is such away that one of the end user has to do the reversal process, he posted the reversal by using the MBST t code.

Now i have to give the solution for this, So what further process to be from my end.

Regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh

In this case  J_1iexchdr table you can change the Status of the Excise invoice from P to B. you cannot cancel the excise through J1iEX. you can do it through Zprogram or by editing the table manually.

Regards

MAruthi S

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Below KBA should fix your problem.

1805812 - Error 'No Part I exists for availing credit in excise  invoice' in Tcode J1IEX, 4F112 erro...

Search the forum before you post any issues. Please adhere the rules of engagement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cancel the material document only through MIGO for excise tables to get updated. This note clearly says it - 1739912

0 Kudos

Hi Maruthi,

I tried to update the reverse data in the respective tables manually, J_1IPATR1, J_1iEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL, j_1IGRXREF still i am getting the same error.(This scenario was done based on the reversal movement type 102 in MIGO transaction, i cross checked in tables , what are all the activity fields getting updated and i did the same updation to these fields in the table level. but still same issue error message shown).

Regards

Suresh M

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can update PART1 manually through J1I5 against your 101 material document and then try to reverse the same again through MIGO 102.

0 Kudos

I tried this scenario also previously, still getting the same error message.

I worked with the J1I5 , ROP classification code not updating the data,Data getting updated with IIM classification code.

Still getting the same error.

Regards

Suresh M

0 Kudos

Rather than updating the several tables directly, use J1IH transaction code and pass an reversal entry. And perform MIGO once again for the Purchase order. Check with your FI team and proceed accordingly.